TENTATIVE OFFERINGS FOR SUMMER 2013
Summer Session 1 (May 28 – July 5, 2013)
- SLS 430 Pidgin & Creole English in Hawai`i (‘H’ focus)
- SLS 480P Second Language Pedagogy: Task-Based Language Teaching
- SLS 490 Second Language Testing
Summer Session 2 (July 8 – August 15, 2013)
- All of the above SLS courses fulfill requirements for an SLS major
- SLS 302 is prerequisite (or concurrent) to other SLS courses, which means that when you begin to take SLS courses, you need to include SLS 302. Those students who are transferring to UH Manoa with SLS as a major (or considering SLS as a major) should start with SLS 302 (and perhaps also SLS 303) in Summer Session 2.
See MyUH for more information about the days and class times.